The rooms in GCH exist for the benefit of all GCH residents. For this reason, we ask that anyone reserving space in GCH follow the rules listed below:
Reservations can only be made by residents of Gregory College House.
Only GCH Senior Staff will be allowed to make recurring reservation request.
If you do not have a reservation, you can check the reservation calendar to see if the room is reserved. Unreserved rooms are availble first-come, first-serve to residents by requesting access at the Info Center.
Gregory College House residents have access to Common Rooms (CL25/VP group study rooms, C25 Seminar Room) at all times in accordance with the House’s room use policy and when it does not conflict with an existing reservation. Open Access Rooms (CL25 Green House, Yoga Studio, TV Lounge, 1st FL Kitchen, VP Piano Lounge & Game Room) are available for reservation but can also be used by Gregory College House residents on a first-come, first-served basis at times when they are not reserved. Programming Spaces (Van Pelt Film Lounge) Room reservation requests are not permitted at this time. All requests must be approved by the Gregory House Office. We ask that you request a space for no more than 2 hours at a time. To reserve:
- Make sure that you’ve signed in with your PennKey and password <<<<< !
- Submit the room reservation form https://gregory.house.upenn.edu/node/add/room-reservation
- You will be notified via email whether your request has been approved or declined. Same-day requests may not be processed. Until you receive confirmation via e-mail, your room reservation is not approved.
- The person submitting the reservation must be the person gaining access to the space at the Information Center.
Usage and Expectations:
- By reserving a space in GCH there is an assumption of liability for any repairs, replacements, cleaning, and/or other treatment a space requires because of you or your organization/club’s use.
- Spaces should be left clean, free of personal belongings, and with lights and other electronic equipment turned off.
- Furniture is not to be moved between or out of spaces.
- Community kitchens have specific standards for cleanliness and safety which can be found in the Kitchen Use Policy
- Reservation and access privileges may be revoked for violations of these policies.
- Rooms are reserved on a first come, first-served basis.
- Requests are approved by the Gregory College House Office from Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM. Reservations made after 4pm on Friday afternoon will not be approved until Monday at 9 am.
- Residents may only reserve one space at a time. Spaces will be available to individuals/groups for one-time use only.
- Room reservation requests must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. No same-day requests will be processed or approved.
- Requests should be for a time no longer than two hours. Reservations should not be before 8am and after 11:59pm.
- Gregory College House reserves the right to cancel or deny a reservation request at any time.
- Please note that GCH residents and staff are given priority.
- Reservations cannot be made more than a month out from the requested date and residents may not have more than one reservation in that time frame.
- Events with minors will not be permitted